I want to become a team member of atlassian community.
I want to do work under the supervision of any atlassian team.
I want to do work with any other atlassian team.
Kindly add me up in a community or in a group of any Atlassian community.
Hi @Syed Muhammad Abbas Bukhari
Are you looking to contribute or become a community leader? Anyone can contribute to the community and you need to apply to become a community leader.
Jacob
Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Since you have created a post here, you are already a member of this community. Please check out product collections that interests you and explore Groups of your liking and join them. You can sign up to attend "How to become a Community Leader" webinar, which is scheduled for September 23rd. Sign up to attend in your time zone (or even just get the recording) here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.