I am having an issue with the Epic color picker where the tiles all show white. When you click on any of the tiles it does actually change the color of the Epic however you can't tell what color it will be until after selecting it. Has anyone else seen this issue I can't find a resolution to it anywhere.
Thanks,
Jeff
I opened a case with Atlassian and this is a known bug with Jira Server version 8.17.1. However there is a workaround, details are in the Atlassian issue linked below.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-72459
Hi Jeff,
I haven't seen it where the colors don't show up. Maybe a browser issue. Here is a link to a previous post which shows the color palette.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-do-you-change-the-Epic-colors-now/qaq-p/1663500
It doesn't appear to be a browser issue as it happens in Edge, Chrome and Firefox and not only for me its happening for all users on the system. Also I believe that palette may be from Cloud where we are on Server as my top left tile changes the color to Brown. And even in that case trying to communicate that to over 2000 Jira users is not necessary a viable option. Thanks for your reply!
I would definitely submit a support ticket with Atlassian:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Great - thanks, Jeff!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.