I have created a team managed project and added users too.
But except site admin, all the users are not able to see the users in the Assignee dropdown as shown below from the issues
Hello @Chirannjevi Panala
Welcome to the community.
Which screen are you on in the screen image you provided? It looks like you might be in the Search screen.
What role do your team members play? If they're all Viewers, they can't be assigned issues.
I am at the issues screen. Trying to filter to see the issues by Assignee.
All have administrator roles since it is a free cloud.
First things first, on this project that you just created, did you create issues and assign them to team members?
I did, there are several issues.
Note, as a site admin, I could find all the users in the dropdown, but not others even they are project admins.
Please go to Settings (the gear icon near your avatar), select System, then Global Permissions. Review the groups that are allocated the Browse Users And Groups permission.
Then, go to Settings and select Users. Bring up the accounts for these other people and confirm that they are each assigned to a group that has been allocated the Browse Users and Groups global permission.
JIRA software users group was not in the browse the users and groups. I have added it now. Thanks for your assistance. I really appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.