Hi...When I migrated to JSM, I created a custom field to capture the old ticket reference from our old ticketing system. This is a single line text field called SLRef.
When I now export data, I face two scenarios based on the export method I use:
1 - My filtered view has the SLRef visible, but shows no data on screen (do not know why). However, if I then export the data using this filtered view using the method Export / Export Excel (CSV) (current fields), the field appears twice in the export. One has no data, the other has the data. Both fields have the heading Custom field (SLRef)
2 - The other method I use (which is my preferred choice) is because it does not have a limitation in the number of records I can export, whereas the first method only exports 1000 records. However, the problem I have with this method is that the SLRef field exports but is the one without the data.
I have attached a couple of screenshots that demonstrate what I see.
Furthermore, there is another custom field called 'Custom field (Ireland Ticket Reference) which also appears twice in one of the screenshots. Again, I only have one custom field of this name set-up but there is a slight difference in that one uses proper case (which is the one set-up and the other does not). Where are these fields being pulled from.?
I have checked my custom fields but cannot see what is causing this behaviour.
Can anybody shed any light on what is causing this odd behaviour.
Thanks
Dean

