As part of integration setup with ProductBoard, a custom field called ProductBoard URL got created in JIRA. But, I am unable to make it display in any of the screens even though it is associated to all the screens
It needs to be associated with the issue type also
Hi @Niraj Upadhyay
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!!
As per your discription, I can understand that you have one custom field called product board and you are saying that it associate to all the screen, can you please check once weather you have associate to perticular issue type also and then check for all the screen of issue type, like Create screen, edit screen, view screen.
Hope this helps you.
Thanks,
Mayur
Yeah I have associated it to all issue types
First please go to the setting cog---> Issues--> search for Custom field -->> then check weather you have associated correct screen or not.
Yes, associated to ALL the screens and ANY issue types. Also, made it applicable to Global context as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.