Hello All,
We've migrated Confluence from Server to Cloud and are having some issues with the old Activity Stream. I know the gadget has been deprecated, however from what I have read it will still work. That said, it did migrate over but does not always show the most recent activity. We are finding ourselves having to refresh it manually, sometimes several times to get the most recent activity to show and even after that, it doesn't stick.
I also know there is replacement (Recently Updated macro) but the problem with that macro is that it doesn't show the actual comment, only where it was posted.
We use the feature a ton to keep up on current activity so looking for some help on how I can either fix the old Activity Stream to show the most recent without having to manually refresh, or for suggestions on a replacement that will show the actual comments themselves in the macro.
Thanks in advance!