Hi, We are adding React Storybook to our SDLC workflows. I was able to add React Storybook following these steps.Go to Jira Settings -> Issues -> Sub-tasks -> Add a Sub-task Issue TypeI added the sub-task issue type for Storybook. Updated icon. Then I made sure that the new sub-tasks has all the correct schemas attached to it so that it can show as a choice, when adding child issue ticket to any other issue type. Ex: Task, Story (User Story), Bug, etc. Here is the result after the updates. The new task Storybook is not showing as a choice.Any suggestions or advice?Cheers
Is project WM20 using one of the five related schemes listed in the second screenshot?
Might WM20-131 already be a Storybook?
Right on Spot @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . Even I had the same issue. But when I took care of the mapping the scheme with correct project. I was able to use custom Sub-task.
As per the screen shot from @Keeya Wang-Jones , his project WM20 is not using any of the 5 schemes displaying in the screen shot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.