In a project, I would like to show a comparison of where we are against where we planned to be. Is that possible?
Hi @Ian Smith
I think this is something you could do in Jira and not have to use Advanced Roadmaps for.
I'd use 'Due Date' and 'End Date' separately, meaning 'Due Date' is the planned date vs. End date which is the actual end.
I don't think there's an easy way to baseline in Jira or Advanced Roadmaps unfortunately.
Jacob
Thank you very much Jacob for your help. It is greatly appreciated.
Kind Regards,
@Ian Smith
Baseline was a feature in the old version of Advanced Roadmaps (called Portfolio). What you can do is to use your own custom fields to capture this information. Something like Planned Date and Actual Date. When data is filled into these fields then you can always report on it later.
Ravi
Many thanks for the reply Ravi.Does that mean that it can be shown on a Gantt chart, so it is easy to see how execution has(n't) changed versus the original plan?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.