I wish to create an Upsteam board to track upstream planning & refinement work.
I selected:
View All Boards -> Create Board -> Create a scrum board -> Board from existing project
But the project selection dropdown list is empty and I cannot proceed. 
I tried creating a new project as a test and then creating a board again but still the list is empty. Also my existing project has 300 user stories created with test cases etc so starting again is not a good option. I tried entering the project name correctly, but it says the value is invalid and I cannot continue.
My organisation is currently on Free tier, is this possibly an issue related to Free tier?
I have seen another post where user had this issue, and it was resolved by creating a new project. This did not work for me & is also not a good option to start again as there are many months of work in the existing project.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you