Hi community. Jira has the list of categorisations below, each can be associated with an issue in Jira. So each issue is categorised in some way with the below. What I would like to do is, take an export from Jair, of open issues for a given project, to enable me to capture those issues that require collaboration between the business functions and programme team to be able to resolve/deliver/complete/close (call it what you will) the issues. But, if I generate a report, to enable the CSV export, based on all the categorisations below for the open issues for a given project, I get thousands of issues in the report. That being the context, are some of the categorisations below, purely programme/devops business (i.e. issue to be resolved by the programme team only that do not need collaboration with the business functions)? If somebody out there has a view, as to which of the below categorisations will need collaboration between the programme/business to resolve/deliver/complete/close issues, I would be grateful for your input)? Thank you. The categorisations are:
Bug
Build Up Task
Burndown Task
Epic (process)
Escalation
Feature Change
Integration
Module (parent of process)
Observation
Pre-Condition
Report
Request
Requirement