I have been using flags for a while in both automations and manually and have had no problem. I went on vacation and came back and it's not working any more. It's broken in a couple of different ways:
- I get an error if I try to manually flag a ticket from the more (...) menu that says "We couldn't flag this issue. Check your connection and try adding the flag again." My connection isn't an issue. I can edit and update anything else on that ticket just fine.
- My automation that sets Flagged to TRUE when I move a ticket into a specific status works but cards aren't getting colored yellow on the boards like they should be when they're flagged. I see the Flagged icon on the card though.
It's MADDENING! Anyone know why this is happening all of a sudden? I've checked my field config and it's enabled there.