Hey Team,
Please, do you know how I could embed a web page in a confluence page? So that the user does not need to leave the confluence page.
Use the "iFrame" macro in your Confluence page. More info here:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-iframe-macro/
That's right using iFrame macro will do in this case.
Hi Mykenna Cepek,
we are using the iframe to connect my panel to load in confluence, but it is throwing an error message
Error : vfproduct.atlassian.net refused to connect
Please provide me any alternative for iframe.
IFrame is an html element.
Not all pages will be allowed to render using iframe. Most will actually block your acceess via iframe. Is not a problem with iframe - most likely.
Hi @Andre Menezes
good question! I can highly recommend Aura Content Formatting Macros. Actually, I recently wrote an article about exactly that HTML feature of the tool. Take a look at it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.