I have set up an incoming mail server & handler per the documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/creating-issues-and-comments-from-email-861253784.html
As far as I understand, the handler will add comments to *ANY* Jira project on the instance if the issue project key is included in the Subject line of the email, when the handler is set to "Create new issue or add comment" or "Add comment..." settings.
Is there any way to restrict this functionality, to ignore certain project keys, or get the handler to only check for 1 issue project key?
Example:
My instance includes Projects with Keys "ABC" and DEF". I only want to add comments to project "ABC".
I configure a server/handler for "Add comment..." During testing, of the handler/server, when I include "ABC-123" in the subject line of an email sent to that server/handler adds comments to that project & issue #. Great!
But if a user sends an email to the same server/handler with "DEF-123" in the subject line, comments will get posted to Project "DEF," Ticket # 123. I DON'T want this to happen.