In basis of what resolution has been set? How can I manually change the resolution of any issue?
This seems related to your other post - How-to-pin-quot-Resolution-quot-field-in-Jira
I suggest we continue the conversation there.
No this question is different. Here I'm asking that how can I manually change the resolution status (not issue status)
You can edit the resolution assuming your issue isn’t already in a done status. You just need to ensure that the resolution is on your edit screen. However I don’t know if you’re wanting to do this after the fact or during the transition. If you want to do it during the transition then associate a screen with the resolution field on that screen and tie it to the transition to done.
For existing issue, even the status is done, resolution is shwoing unresolved. Because that post function thing I did before some days. And my issue exist from last 1-2 year. So basically I wanted to change resolution from unresolved to resolved for done state.
And also some existing issues are open for me, but resolution is shwoing resolved. How?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.