Hi, on my jira board once an items has been cleared it does not show on the board. When I run a filter it shows all done items. I only want to see done items that have not been cleared yet. Is there a filter for that?
It depends on what you mean by "clear" here.
What type of board is it? Business (work management/core), Scrum or Kanban? How do things get "cleared" from it? You said Cloud as well, so is the board coming from a team-managed project or is it based on company-managed ones?
in the board view, you can "clear items from the done column" (see How to clear out old issues from Done column? - Atlassian ...https://community.atlassian.com › qaq-p)
When you run a filter, those cleared items still show up. I am trying to run a filter such that these done items are not visible.
Because I can't clear them I see all stories ever completed, I really an interested in a filter that shows the same view as the board.
Hopefully this helps.
Ah, ok. I'm afraid you can't filter for that, there's no search for "cleared from board X"
Am I right in assuming that means there are no cleared status or date fields, either?How does Jira know to not include these items on the board? Can't whatever that identifier is be made accessible in JQL?
Try to replicate the board view with a JQL:
filter="My board filter" and status changed to Done after -2w
That'll work, thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.