Hi all,
I would like to create a table with the epic keys and their Issue Links.
The tricky part is I don't want to display all the Issue Links, only the "duplicates" Issue Links.
My gut is telling me there's a way where I use SQL in Table Transformer to do this.
This is the JQL I used: project = "ProjectName" and issueLinkType = duplicates
The column Links is displaying all the Issue Links regardless of whether they're "duplicates", "relates to" or "mention in".
In my case the "duplicates" Link Issues have certain project codes (e.g. P1-, P2-, P3-). And the other types of Link Issues do not have these project codes
I'm thinking Table Transformer will be the way to do as my problem have some similarity to this question, where I think I need to write a query that splits up the Issue Link items within the one cell: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Table-Transformer-Select-Through-Multiple-Items-Within-Key-Cell/qaq-p/1653652
Thank you so much, any help is appreciated.