Hi there,
Could you please advise, how I can remove an old user ( already deactivated ) from a TEAM which was not created by me. Also how I can add new members to the team.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Hristo
In Premium Team is a feature (custom field) of Advanced Roadmaps. In which case you would edit teams as described here - edit-teams-from-your-advanced-roadmaps-plan .
However, you are showing as Standard and I am unaware of any built in Team feature. But possibly something that has been recently added that I have not stumbled across. Is it possible that Team is a custom field that your admin added? If so the admin would need to modify.
is this a TMP or CMP? Can you share more info on the existence and usage of Team?
Hello @Jack Brickey , thank for the reply. It is not related to Custom filed. It is a Team, created from the Tab "People".
Actually I'm the administrator, but the Team was not created by me, an I could not find the way to add/remove members.
Have you perused the associated Team docs? what-is-an-atlassian-team particularly the manage team profile? I have not really played much with Teams yet but I am going to do so. It may very well be that only the creator of the team has permission to delete team members.
Yes, but i could not see what I needed from there. ( what-is-an-atlassian-team )
Hi Team,This is the exact issue I am currently experiencing where I am not able to remove the old team member from the teams, I don't even see "..." next to user name.I can remove the team member if I am already in that team, but If I am not a team member, I am not able to make any changes. Can I please know what sort of role permissions are attached to this one,(I am a site admin currently)Any help on this would be really appreciated. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.