I have a CSV that does not have a column Name (which is a label for an object type). However I have a column Email which is unique for this object type. Is it possible to map CSV records to objects using Email instead of Name? Also there can be several objects with same Name, I have no idea how would import behave in such a case.
When I run the wizard, it automatically adds Name column to import configuration even if it does not find it in CSV. Moreover I cannot delete Name from import configuration.
The only possible workaround would be to export data from Insight, map Name with Email for new import and proceed with import. But it is not practical. Also I do not want to make Email the label column for this object type.
Do you have any suggestions how to perform import from CSV without Name column?