Hi
Can someone guide me on how to create sub task on jira version used on cloud .
Hi @Yash_nigam
Sub-tasks are a child of stories and so they can be created under a story.
Is that what you're looking to do?
Jacob
Jacob thank for reply . that I know . but I am not able to create sub task in following sequence user story-task -sub task .
In the detail issue view of a story or task you should see an icon to creat child.
That's not really possible as stories and tasks are at the same level hierarchy wise. Unless you have Jira Software premium which gives you Advanced Roadmaps, that would help as AR allows you to create custom hierarchies.
Please share screenshot of your detail view of a story.
I am not able to paste screenshot here in proper format.
Ok please explain what you are seeing?
if you are using CMP you should see this…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.