In our main help center I would like to add a document attachment in the announcement field. I see that you can add a link, is it possible to add an attachment?
Hello @Janae Fairbourn,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
When adding announcements on the help center or the portals, it’s not possible to add attachments.
In this case, it would be necessary to store the file in order to add the link to the announcement message.
There are no feature requests suggesting this option, so please, feel free to raise one on jira.atlassian.com (project JSDCLOUD) adding more details about why this feature is important for your environment.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hello @Angélica Luz
We plan to put simple user documentation as an announcement. It is prepared for our customers.
Where should I store the attachement, please? What is the best practise in this case?
Bets regards,
Martin
Hi Martin,
Welcome to the Community!
On the announcements it’s only possible to add links, so you can add this document to Google Docs, for example, or even Confluence in case anonymous access is enabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.