Assume I have a page that contains many children pages.I want to access its last child by URL without knowing that child's name. In my case, new child appears every week and last child is the only page I interested in. I want to use that URL as a browser bookmark. I would like to have an opportunity to access the child knowing only parent's URL and modifying it with an extra path and query parameter. Something like that:https://my.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/myspace/pages/1247969281/children/lasthttps://my.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/myspace/pages/1247969281?child=lastIs there any way getting it? The question isn't about a confluence REST API but about an accessing Confluence via Web
Hi @Roman Posokhin (old account)
This is a great idea!
In the REST API, this is somehow possible, but an URL via web, there is no solution for this.
Regards, Dominic
Could be awsome. I expect it too !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.