Hello, I would like to ask how can I remove the "root cause and corrective action" from the request when I want to put it in the "completed" state. When I go to the request types I select the type of task (I have my own here) then I put the field settings and find -> Corrective Aciton -> JIRA Service Desk Resolve Issue Screen - 16 -> then I remove the "root cause and corrective action" so it will be completely deleted everywhere, but I just want it removed from my own request. Thank you
I suspect that you have a validator and transition screen that results in this screen. If you don’t want that on a specific issuetype you need to create a separate workflow and remove the screen and validator from the transition. Hopefully this makes sense if you need assistance please advise.
I still couldn't do it:/
What part of it could you not do? Where are you stuck?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.