Hi,We have a relatively big data for our Insight (3000+ objects and 50+ attributes) and I would like to create a filter that displays all objects those do not have any attachments.
usecase:objects should have an attachment (usually contracts) and would be nice to have a filter to see if it is missing somewhere. Even better if we can search for an extension or name + extension.
As "attachments" feature is a built-in one for Insight it would be obvious to have such a filtering but I did not find any.I've checked the IQL documentation and attachments are not mentioned:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-insight-query-language-iql/Any idea how it can be filtered? Is it even possible?
Hello, @Ferenc Kis You can filter using the following:
attachments IS NOT EMPTY
Try it and tell us the result
Hi @Jose Luis Gaitan
Yeah, I've tried a couple ways and did not work (IS, HAVING).Tried the attachments.customer DOT feature.
Error
No matching attribute for IQL clause ("attachments" IS NOT EMPTY)Seems the built-in attachment is not an attribute
Are you using it with quotes? You must use it without quotes.
You can use autocomplete to see which operators that you can use. Do you see more operators related with attachments?
In Insight the IQL is not working with autocomplete, unfortunately.The same working logic on the server version (using both)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.