Hello, I am trying to get information about issues in JIra Cloud with Rest API: https://dgadow.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/TST-2. I am using Basic Auth with email as username and token as password. Everything works fine in Postman, but when I am calling endpoint in my application I am getting:
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: NoRouteToHostException invoking https://dgadow.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/TST-2
jaxrs-client is calling the endpoints. Same implementation works for workplace Jira Server, but it doesn't for Jira Cloud. I am guessing there is some reverse proxy in between that is blocking me from reaching Jira Cloud. I am assuming this, because there is no proxy in workplace Jira.
Hi Artur
Sounds like a possible networking issue. Is postman and the application running from the same machine?
Hi @Artur Hamernik
Not sure if the rest API version is causing any issue here. I can see that you are using /rest/api/2 while using Postman and /rest/api/3 from your application. Can you try changing it to /rest/api/2 in your application and check if it makes any difference ?
I already tried both versions and it doesn't make any difference in my case atleast.
Yes, I am running it from the same machine
Thanks for confirming. Do you have postman installed locally or using the web version ?
I have it installed locally
any solution to this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.