I've created some rules automation and which is working fine. Now I want to create one more rule that refreshes current filter where issue is exist.
Just see the image below:

So, In above image, I'm using a filter called "Main Filter". Now In filters, we have small refersh button (not browser's refresh) inside Jira website, which I highlited with red circle.
The thing is whenever I make any trnasition / or change status of Jira issue, from this page only, then the status is changing and reflecting here, but it is not removing from current filter due to manual refresh issue. Right now I must refresh either browser refresh button or Jira's refresh button, then only it'll go from this list.
So basically my question is how can I make the auto-refresh functionality through rule automation?
Please note: In this filter, I'm not entertaining "Mark as done" issues. It means Issues which are marked as done will not show here.
Also, I already tried to do that, but related to refresh, there is only single action which is refetch, which is not related to my requirements.