Good day colleagues,
I trust you guys you are doing well, I am new to forge I want to create a custom field form Jira now I want to convert the Script to forge any one with the guide to follow there how and where to start doing that
kindly regards,
Bongani Gumede
Hi You can create custom fields from -
Admin Console >>>>Custom Fields >>> Add New Custom field >> Advanced >>> scripted Field >> >select Field type (number field, single line, multi line etc..) >>>> Submit your script In Inline script box>>. Update .... Next You have to configure Script...
Script Forge is a tool used to keep your constants for Layers/Tags/Sorting Layers/Scenes up to date automaticly. It uses the magic of T4s to generate classes based on the value set in the Unity inspector. Using the editor window you can set the scripts name, namespace, and location. Never again do you have to update your contants everytime the order is changed or they have been renamed. The current version generates its classes in C#.
Thanks for the answer VVSN SUDHEER VISSA
I am using forge in this case
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.