The three tasks below all have the same length schedule bar, yet each task has a different time estimate (1w, 3d, 1d). Why is this?
Hi @Jarrod Smith and welcome,
Most likely you have set the start and due date to be the same. Estimates do not affect the start and due date.
Thanks @Alex Koxaras -Relational-. Do you mean the start and due date of the task, sprint or epic?Currently the tasks have only the "Original estimate" field.The epic has a start date of 1st Sep and no due date.The sprint is set to 15-29 Sep.
What should I change to fix it?
@Jarrod Smith it seems that I've made a mistake. I tested it myself, and even if you add start and due date, it seems that a task will take the duration of the sprint. I haven't figured out a way to change how it looks on the roadmap
Okay thank you for looking into it @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.