Hi, I have a customer who raised a support ticket in JIRA Service Desk via email. Ticket raised according to plan and I "replied to customer" with a few questions..... can anyone explain what happened next based on the follow steps?
- The reporter received my reply
- forwarded it it to a colleague who replied to the email (address was jira@{myaccount}.atlassian.net
- The reply never came through as a new comment or even a new ticket.
Is this because the colleague was not part of the original ticket? or related to replying to the email above rather than the actual support mail set up in the project?
I cannot see any record of the email in any logs - I cannot find where the logs would be for jira@{myaccount}.atlassian.net though, so I assume they reached there.
Appreciate any help here as it is frustrating for our customers if their replies are not processed.