
Just wanted to ask if this kind of workflow will work.
So what I am trying to do is that every ticket has a correction status where in they can edit their tickets data like description something like that . So I have already done that and one problem that came out to my mind is that if I do this kind of workflow the customer can see all three transition ( Transition 1, Transition 2, Transition 3 ) so I don't want that to happen .
For example I am on transition 2 then the i decided to have a correction because i misspelled something on my ticket so from Transition 2 -> Correction Ticket . Now here's what I am trying to do . I need to know that after editing it will automatically go to Transition 2 because he is from that transition . I don't want it to confuse the customer where is he on transition .
Can someone enlighten me about this problem. Thank you in advance.