Hi,
I am working on supporting my team who often gets tasks assigned to them in confluence even though we use Jira to track work. I've recently noticed that when I select text in confluence, right-click, and select "Create Issue" the automatic linking between the ticket and the page breaks when a user is mentioned in the text selected.
For example, the following text creates an issue, populates the "Jira Links" summary at the top of the confluence page and, conversely, the "Confluence page mentioned on" in the Jira ticket:
"Follow up on leak test results"
Whereas the following text only creates the issue but does not do the automatic linking:
"Follow up with @username on leak test results"
This is unfortunate because nearly all tasks in Confluence have a mention and makes converting between the two even more challenging for me.
Is there something I am doing wrong? Or is there a workaround?
Thanks for the help!
-Bash