I don't want 90% of the content in Slack chats to be annoying jira bot's messages and only 10% to be human written words. It is very annoying.
The second annoying thing is that you can only turn it off for certain channel but not for all of them.
Hi @Denis Maushov
If you click on your avatar > personal settings, you can choose what updates to receive. This will override any notification scheme. However, you may receive additional jira emails, such as email subscriptions etc.
You can setup an inbox rule to move all jira messages to another folder, if that distracts you.
Or you may contact your Jira Admin, to remove you from the notification scheme and/or assign to you to receive only notifications from certain events.
I don't really understand what emails has to do with it.
If you are not describing the problem well, then people might misunderstand what is it exactly that you want. So what do you mean by chat? You mean the comments on a ticket?
You are right. I forgot to mention that the problem is in Slack. I added it to the title now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.