I'm not able to see the "Forms" section in the sidebar. I should be able to, according to https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/collect-information-with-forms/
I have confirmed that I am an admin.
I'm not left with many ways to debug this. Hopefully someone out there has experienced the same, and managed to fix it?
Hi Miklas,
is your project a Business project? That is where Forms applies.
It's a Company-managed software... Would it have any consequences if I changed it to a Business project?
Only Business Projects have the Forms in the sidebar. Note that CMP has Business Projects. I suspect that your project may be SW. If you look in the upper left, as shown in my image, you will know what project type you are using. Note, you cannot change from SW to Business. You would need to create a new project of type Business.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.