Hi,
How do i turn star date of a subtask to be the same of the due date of another subtask?
Note: I have some subtask with differents names.
Hi @Douglas Oliveira
What is the relationship in Jira between these sub-tasks? For example, do they have the same parent, are the linked, etc.?
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy , Thanks for feedback.
They have the same parent, and i want wich the rule repeats ever.
I tried use the automation but the function wich i used not work it.
i used: {{Subtask1.startDate.isEquals(Subtask2.dueDate)}}.
You cannot reference the sub-tasks as you have noted in smart values; each is its own issue, and I expect you will need to use some branching and/or created variables to do this in a condition.
Please post an image of your rule as that will provide some context for the community to offer more specific suggestions. Thanks!
Hi @Bill Sheboy , folow the picture
Note: Cadastro and Produção are Subtasks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.