So our Service Desk actually supports multiple intertwined "companies" (though we work very closely together under the same roof and all use the same JSD instance and project).
Users often choose to email their requests to the Service Desk rather than submitting them through the Portal. In this case, the tickets often come in with the Reporter being the user's full email address, rather than the user's actual Jira account.
Currently we default all Emailed Requests to one company, even though users from each of our companies will email the Service Desk to create a ticket.
I've been attempting to build an automation that pulls from the user's email address to set the correct company for Emailed Requests, but Legacy Automation throws the error: "The operator '~' is not supported by the 'reporter' field." And the newer Jira Automation doesn't support field modification at all currently.

I've tried the "reporter.property" field that comes up but get the same error. Not sure why the 'contains' operator doesn't work for these fields, and also not sure how I can get around this issue without that operator.
Any help would be hugely appreciated!