I realize that for my plan there is only admin access, but if I add someone to the project it seems that I cannot remove them. Am I wrong about that?
Thank you,
- Nick
Hi @Nick Coppola and welcome to the community,
Being a project admin gives you the ability to select which role you will grant to members. You can take/give anytime that membership.
Are you referring to something else, rather than project membership?
Thank you for the welcome and reply.
I'm an Admin and it shows me as the lead. I added another person and because of my version (FREE) it assigned that person as admin, which is okay. The issue is that now the person is added under access in project settings, it seems there is no way to remove the person.
So from what I understand you are using a TMP. It doesn't have a remove button like the one on the image below?
Yes, that's correct. It's not a big deal, but there's a difference between there being only a single role and being unable to remove access you provided.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.