I have a Jira Cloud Premium license but I can't create a plan in a test project that I have in the Sandbox. Is that feature locked out?
Hi @Danno
Do you receive an error message or you can't see the plan menu ?
Regards,
Mohamed Adel
No, just a link to a documentation page. Here is the screenshot. I've tried logging out of my instance and logging back in but it still doesn't work on any project in the sandbox.
Then you should review your permission , you should have Jira Software administrators access please review the following article
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/set-permissions-in-advanced-roadmaps/
@Mohamed AdelI'm the org & site admin. I can create plans in my regular jira instance, just not in the sandbox. I suspect that Atlassian doesn't make it available in the sandbox but I can't find that stated anywhere.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.