This seems like such a stupid question to ask, but it's completely unobvious.
I found this post that says the recommendation solved the same problem, but it didn't make any change when I tried it in my Jira Cloud Standard instance.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-add-column-to-the-default-quot-All-issues-quot-list-view/qaq-p/1569992
Hi Lee,
I think the quick answer is that you can't. But you can click on the Go to advanced search button and add columns there. However, you will need to save that as a new filter. You can then add the filter as a Shortcut on the left hand menu.
But I expect they will add that in the not too distant future. Atlassian seems to be focusing us more toward using the in project searches over advanced JQL. I think this sort of makes sense. I would bet most of the time most people are working within a single project so why I have to leave the project to go elsewhere to run your query. We shall see.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.