In Confluence Cloud, when I insert an image, it defaults to left aligned. When I click on the image, the image toolbar appears under the image with the options to link, add alt text, or delete. But, with images that are already centered (no idea how I got it to center and stay in place), the options in the image toolbar now include align left, center, right, and wrap text left and right. How do I get all these options available for all images?

I tried some suggestions for centering but they aren't working. If I click in the middle of the image and drag the cursor to the bottom left corner as suggested, it does center the image but also moves that centered image to the top of the page.
I've tried Edge, Chrome, and Firefox browsers and the options are missing n all three browsers. Thanks for any suggestions or help.