Dear Community Members,
I am a new user of Jira service management. I'd like to add various IT products under Services within the Operations.
We have different features that we will need to be managed for each product so that will bring different requests and incidents from our customers. My plan is to categorize them with different fields and to be able to see them per product with their own requests.
I can easily add service relationships among other services that have been created but I cannot relate my service requests or incidents that are created by customers into my Services so they can be all categorized per each product and be linked with Jira Software if needed.
Would it be a better way to create projects per different IT services from our company or how should I see Services' functionality?
What is the most effective or common way to use it in your experiences?
If you can help me with that I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance