Although the filed looks editable when you choose Edit detalis it is not possible to change the username. The manual says it can be done but it is not possible in our instance of Confluence Ondemand.
Without more details from what is happening, I suspect you'll need the help of Atlassian support engineers. Try logging a ticket for this at https://support.atlassian.comunder the Confluence OnDemand project.
UPDATE: I've been informed it is not possible to change usernames in OnDemand
It is possible in the locally installed distribution of Confluence, so you may have been looking at that particular documentation.
I don't believe it's possible to change usernames in OnDemand, where is the manual saying it can be done?
Is anyone else getting spammed by this question? It's only had three entries but I've had a least ten email notifications. Cheers.
I have gotten hundreds of emails from this thread. Someone please make it stop!
It appears that the question asker (Torsten) was repeatedly accepting and un-accepting the correct answer, over and over again, and causing an email notification to be sent each time.
I have temporarily suspended Torsten's account in the hopes that it will stop it from happening.
Joseph, since I wrote my msg to you I've had three more emails about this. They all seem to say that person a accepted person b's answer. Cheers.
Joseph, thank you. I've just come home to find another eight emails!
This is happening to me too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.