Hi All,
May I ask how to change the port for synchrony? I think port 8091 is not available on our side. I cannot understand the troubleshooting process in confluence. Can someone explain a detailed synchrony port change. Thank you!
Hi @Neil Anthony Morada ,
yes you can change Synchrony port, it's done in the setenv.sh script directly : https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-synchrony-858772125.html#ConfiguringSynchrony-ChangetheportSynchronyrunson
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi @Alexis Robert
I already changed this two file:
SynchronyConfigInfo
(I saw a text there which is reza.port 8091 and I changed it to 8092.)
SynchronyProxyConstants
(I also saw a text here synchrony.port 8091 and changed it to 8092)
but seems that it has no effect and I still encounter synchrony error.
Is there anything that I did wrong or incomplete? Thank you very much!
--Neil
I think this should be done directly in setenv.sh script and add this parameter :
-Dsynchrony.port=8092
in the CATALINA_OPTS= line.
You should of course first stop Confluence, make the change, then restart Confluence.
Thank you very much for this! I will let you know if this resolves my problem. Thank you again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.