Firstly I acknowledge what I'm asking is possibly stretching the capability of JSM and JWM.
But I've set up a workflow and automation where when a very specify request type is submitted in my JSM instance that request type is automatically forwarded to a JWM project.
The problem I'm having is the customer receives their request created notification from JSM and it includes the JSM issue.key which is great but i need a way to also include the JWM issue.key in the notification.
The reason is that the technical team don't have or want JSM they are happy working in JWM but our customers and management want an easy way to identify that the job has been assigned directly to JWM and have a JWM issue.key to reference.
I'm hoping someone can offer a better solution than we're currently using where we send multiple emails to the requestor so they have all of the reference numbers and details.