Hello Everyone,
I am very new to the Atlassian product (logged in for the first time yesterday) and recently became aware of Confluence for technical writing while browsing YouTube. Come to find out, another department at my company was already using it for some internal projects.
I recently took over the responsibility to generate user manuals for custom machinery that my company builds. One of the guys who used to do them just retired abruptly, and I am flying blind. He would generate them as Word docs, and then export them to PDFs (not my preferred method). I want to offer customers an interactive document either hosted on the cloud here, or on our own portal and do away with the PDF files.
I need to put some standard sections together and augment them with custom information to generate these manuals more efficiently, but I am totally in the dark on how to use Confluence to do that.
Can anyone suggest any resources or tips that would be of benefit to get me up to speed? I have found a bunch of YouTube videos, but the amount of information seems a bit overwhelming.
Any help or suggestions would be most appreciated.
Thank you,
Mike