I have done a roadmap in my project. There are epics of tasks in which belong to other projects. Can I display them in a roadmap?
Hello @Олег
You need to change the issue source
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/add-or-change-issue-sources-in-a-plan/
BR, Olga
Welcome to the community.
@Olga Videc 's answer applies only to the Advanced Roadmaps feature, which is available only for the Premium product plan for Jira Cloud.
You have indicated that you have the Standard product plan. In that case only Basic Roadmaps is available to you. Basic Roadmaps only supports the inclusion of issues from one project per roadmap. You cannot do what you want with Basic Roadmaps.
Hello Trudy,
You are correct, cross-team level is only available on premium.
Here is an open feature request for Basic
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17238
Hi @Олег, you can visualize epics from different projects on one timeline in Planyway. I'm from the Planyway team and will be happy to help if you need any assistance.
Cheers, Tania
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.