Hi,
I'm trying to figure out why everyone on our team using Confluence is getting the following error when editing certain pages:
" We've lost our connection to you, so we've disabled editing to prevent any issues. You'll be able to edit once we reconnect. Trying to reconnect..."

I'm pretty sure it's not our internet. We're on 900+ mbps. We could browse other websites. And we could edit other pages on our Confluence.
Our team has been using Confluence for 2 months already, and we're trying to propose using Confluence Cloud to our management as a standard user (above 10 users). But if this is the kind of connectivity issue that we'll encounter when we onboard everyone, how could we possible propose this to our management?
I've done my due diligence searching through the community, but none of the accepted answers solve anything other than "it suddenly worked."
This is really frustrating since we've done a lot of work already on a certain page and we could not even edit it.
One of the things I've observed is when there's a large entry of rows in a table inside a page.
Things I've done:
- Logout/Login Atlassian
- Cleared browser cache
- Used a different browser
- Restarted PC
None of the above solved the issue.
Could anyone from Atlassian help us on this?
Regards,
RB