I have an IT support team that supports a number of separate but related web applications this means that the types of enquiries they receive are all quite similar e.g.
- As a data question?
- Report a system issue?
- Report a data issue?
- Provide feedback/suggestion
I've been asked if its possible to create a single project widget that they can embed in the applications for customers to submit. The challenge is they want to be able to identify the source. I've been looking at using an automation or a hidden field but can't work out how to use them to identify the source.
E.g. A customer submits a "Report a system issue?" from application ABC and another customer submits a "Report a system issue" from application XYZ
The customer doesn't need to identify the source application, and they both use the same form
but when the ticket appears in our JSM instance the support team can identify the source application through a field.
Any advice or suggestion would be appreciated.