Hello team,
So we have our own company IdP, and want the Confluence as the SP. I've followed the instructions such as verified domain and enforce SSO. But when i try to login with verified domain it always fails.
When i try it yesterday it gives the error message in URL: "The InResponseTo attribute does not match the id in the AuthNRequest".
I've made sure that the Id and InResponseTo value is same but the error is always the same.
But then when i try it today, the error changes to this: "error=access_denied&
error_description=Cannot%20read%20property%20%27toString%27%20of%20null, even tho i did not change anything.
Again, i've made sure that no null value exist in the response. I've look up to the Troubleshooting page to look for guidance but such error message is not exist in the Troubleshooting page. So I'm stuck for what to do next.
Additional info, the same IdP is working fine when i try with WordPress plugin MiniOrange as the SP
Thanks for any tips and guidance
Best regards