We have an internal IT ticket system and we contract out our IT Help Desk. Currently, I create a ticket in our system and then re-create a ticket in my vendor's (IT help desk) ticket system - duplicating the work.
I want to have our Jira Cloud account be linked to our Vendor's Jira Cloud account (our section) with the ability to:
Create one ticket and assign it to either - internal staff or vendor
Vendor ticket syncs on our Jira Cloud, to keep both sides up to date visa versa.
Both systems sync according to group/tech assigned
Search both systems (open & closed) tickets, work in sync so I am not duplicating my efforts.
I have looked at the 3rd party list of programs. Jira Jira Issue Sync app is one that looked appealing but is still unknown.
Is anyone linked into another company's Jira ticketing system to eliminate duplicating entry?