We did a brief trial run of GreenHopper but ended up disabling it. Now that it's disabled we still have the "Agile" link at the top of JIRA and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. This is an On-Demand instance.
Hi Tucker,
When clicking on the Agile button, you'll receive a Try out JIRA Agile popup.
At the botom left in the popup you can disable that notification.Then the top menu Agile button will disapear.
Cheers!
Mauro
Hey Mauro, unfortunately clicking on the Agile button seems to refresh the page. No popups are displayed.
The HTML shows it with a blank HREF attribute:
<a class="aui-nav-link" href="" id="gha-menu-item" title="Try out JIRA Agile">Agile</a>
Kind of frustrating to have a broken advertisement in an application we're paying for.
That's bad Tucker
Maybe is a browser compatibility or a browser cache thing.
Have you tried any other browser or computer? I've tested in chrome and firefox with no issues.
Would you mind creating a support request at support.atlassian.comso we can investigate further on it? We can also remove it for you if you like.
Cheers
Any news on this? I'm configuring JIRA for a customer and stumbled upon the same problem. The link is broken. Is there another way to hide that tab?
I'm having this same issue. Was a fix found for it? I just updated to v6.2.3 from 6.1 and cannot remove the Agile link.
same problem here, very frustrating...should be such an easy thing to fix...
I am not too familiar with the On-Demand settings but are you able to re-index?
What should be mentioned in addition is that - in the rare case you can click the Agile menu and disable it - it seems that the menu does not globally disappear, but only for this user. If another - admin (?) - user enters the page, it will appear for this user again.
Solution (only for server instances): There is a plugin called "JIRA Agile Marketing Plugin" (a system add-on!), and if you disable this one, the annoying Agile menu (that can't be clicked) disappears. I can see this plugin in my OnDemand instance - next to another one called "JIRA Advertisements Plugin" - too, but can't disable it. Really great, Atlassian!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.