I am trying to log into a service account, and while my company's admins have created the account and linked it via SSO to our new Confluence cloud instance, I am still unable to log in and need some help getting my account working. When I log in with the service account's SSO profile (via Okta integration), I get the following error message:
<quote>
Hmm... We're having trouble logging you in.
Whoops! The email address you entered can't be used to log in here. Try logging in from id.atlassian.com, or check your email address with your organization admin.
</quote>
I have checked with our admins and the issue seems to be on the Confluence side.
The need we're trying to fulfill by logging in is to generate a Personal Access Token tied to the service account identity that we can use to retrieve documentation content that we host in Confluence. At the moment I'm using a PAT based on my own identity and would like to tie it instead to the service account's identity.
I hope this is enough context to be able to help us get this account logging into Confluence successfully.
Thanks!